Don’t just make those quilt tops and stop! Let us help you complete
it with one of our beautiful edge-to-edge quilting designs.
All of our longarm quilting is done in-house on our longarm machine and computer-driven software
- Binding problems...Either let us do it for you OR let us teach you how.
- We have a large selection of quilting patterns and designs and we are always adding new designs to our collection.
- We care for your quilt as if it were our own, we love to put the final touches on your already beautiful quilt.
- Longarm Quilting
Commissioned Quilting Pricing
- Edge to Edge Quilting (minimum $40) $0.015 per square inch
- Binding (Minimum $25)
Made, Attached, & Stitched by Machine $0.15 per liner inch
- Attaching & Top Stitching Pre-Made Binding
$0.12 per liner inch
How to get a rough estimate of cost of quilting:
- Measure the width and length of the quilt. Multiply these two measurements.
- For example: for a quilt that is 60”x72” = 4320 square inches.
- Then, multiply this total square inch amount by $.015, for example: 4320 x $.015 = $64.80 for the edge to edge quilting service.
- To calculate binding cost, find your linear inches by adding all four sides together, for example for your quilt that is 60”x72”: 60 + 60 + 72 + 72 = 264 linear inches.